FLIPPING Your Focus
Focusing on the HERE AND NOW, not the end result.
Have you ever wondered why success seems to be right in front of you, but you can’t manage to grab it?
If I told you guys to flip your way of thinking, you might think I am crazy, right? Well, that’s precisely what we are going to do! There’s a saying in the network marketing industry that infamously supports this theory.
“Marry the process, divorce the results.”
So, what does this mean? Well, instead of focusing on achieving results in your business, focus on daily building strategies for your business. There are things that you should be doing every single day to build your business.
Changing a habit takes time, so be patient with yourself and the process. If you do, I promise you will have success sitting right there in your lap!
Are you ready?
Changing your focus to a “daily method of operation.”
Maintain a daily checklist of things you need to do to be consistent.
I use a Daily Worksheet to keep myself on task every single day.
Don’t treat your business like a hobby.
Turn things around and build it like a business, and be the professional leader it requires to grow and prosper.
Be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster ride.
- The highs and lows of network marketing are a given. Those who are leaders in the industry, earning up to seven figures, experience the lowest of lows.
- Stick with it and don’t give up no matter how low you feel.
- No matter how low you feel, show up every day, and give it your best. Consistency is important!
- Understand that Rome wasn’t built in a day; a business takes years to build and begin to settle in the higher rankings.
- When you lack confidence, seek ways to build it up! You are not alone, and joining like-minded people will boost you up in ways you can’t imagine. Join us in Confidence to Rock Your Business!
Give yourself a 6-month checkup.
- Don’t give up after you are just weeks or months into a new business.
- Set a goal to check back in at six months and evaluate where you have come. This is a great time to set your goals for the next six months. But remember, don’t keep your eye on a dollar amount. Your goals should be on things that you do daily, weekly, and monthly to build you and your business.
Be Like a Lego Builder!
Using Legos, we are going to make a building. There are no plans or instructions, so you have to get creative. In our minds, we have an idea of what we want to achieve.
Each day we show up at the table where all the Lego pieces are. We slowly begin to put the Lego pieces together. It begins to take shape. We know that for us to have a nice looking Lego building, we can’t cut corners, and every Lego piece needs to support another piece.
You feel like giving up because it’s taking forever to get this building done, but you trod on. Eventually, you have your building done, and it sits before you. Everyone LOVES your Lego building. But as you sit and examine it, you think of ways to improve it and build on it to make it even more massive and amazing.
Could you have built this Lego building without looking down at each Lego piece as you carefully connected each one?
No, it would be a mess if you blindly put that building together; it most likely never could stay up. Your business is similar to that Lego building. To achieve success, you must look at each building block that you must commit to daily. You, your strategies, and your mindset are the Lego pieces!
Don’t keep your eyes on what that Lego building will look like but instead keep them on the process of taking each Lego piece day by day and connecting them together.
Get the idea now?
Focus on the process, the journey, and the here/now…not the end result!
I have every bit of faith in each of you that you can do this. I adopted this as my personal homage, and it has helped me hit the top ranks. It takes a lot of patience to build a business, and if you stick with it, it can be gratifying!
Good luck, everyone…you CAN do this!
Here’s Your Monday-Friday Lineup where I go live, so don’t forget to join us!
Daily (Mon-Fri) Live on Facebook: a daily dose of inspiration
(Mondays) Live on Facebook: Business-related topics in network marketing.
If you are not in our “Confidence to Rock Your Business” group, join us!
Brand yourself with confidence while building your business online.
Check out my latest “Monday Mindset” video and learn 4 reasons you aren’t achieving success in your business and what you can do to turn it around.
4 reasons you’re not having the success you want in your business and how to change it!
Tags: advise business MLM niche product selling story tips